The St. Louis Rams return home in Week 11, perhaps with a bad taste in their mouths following a rare tie in Week 10 on the road against the NFC West-leading San Francisco 49ers. They'll tangle with the struggling New York Jets with a chance to reassert themselves in the NFC Wild Card chase.
Sam Bradford threw for 275 yards as the Rams gave the division-leading 49ers a bigger test than most expected last week. The Rams had a few chances to win in overtime, but a scoreless draw for 15 minutes in the extra period resulted in the NFL's first tie since 2008.
The Jets, meanwhile, have struggled to find consistency this year, mainly under center where quarterback Mark Sanchez has done little to justify coach Rex Ryan's faith in him as the starting quarterback. The Jets could always give in to a vocal group of fans' desires to start Bradford's old college nemesis, backup quarterback Tim Tebow, and a couple of more losses to put them out of the AFC playoff chase might lead to that change.
The Rams (3-5-1) and Jets (3-6) meet at noon Sunday on CBS. Here's the rest of the NFL's Week 11 schedule. All times are CT.
Thursday, Nov. 15
Sunday, Nov. 18
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers, noon, FOX
- Cleveland Browns at Dallas Cowboys, noon, CBS
- Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions, noon, FOX
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans, noon, CBS
- Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons, noon, FOX
- Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs, noon, CBS
- Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins, noon, FOX
- New York Jets at St. Louis Rams, noon, CBS
- New Orleans Saints at Oakland Raiders, 3:05 p.m., FOX
- San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos, 3:25 p.m., CBS
- Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots, 3:25 p.m., CBS
- Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers, 7:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Nov. 19
- Chicago Bears at San Francisco 49ers, 7:30 p.m.