The St. Louis Rams could finish the year with an above .500 record with a victory over the Seattle Seahawks.
The St. Louis Rams could end the season above .500 if they can go into CenturyLink Field and defeat the Seattle Seahawks.
At 7-7-1, St. Louis has improved immensely under first year coach Jeff Fischer, and finishing the year over .500 would be a great building block as the Rams head into 2013. Standing in the way of the Rams are the Seattle Seahawks, who could win the NFC West with a win and a San Francisco 49ers loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
The full Week 17 slate is below. All times are Eastern.
Sunday, Dec. 30
- Bears vs. Lions, 1 pm, FOX
- Jaguars vs. Titans, 1 pm, CBS
- Texans vs. Colts, 1 pm, CBS
- Browns vs. Steelers, 1 pm, CBS
- Ravens vs. Bengals, 1 pm, CBS
- Jets vs. Bills, 1 pm, CBS
- Panthers vs. Saints, 1 pm, FOX
- Eagles vs. Giants, 1 pm, FOX
- Buccaneers vs. Falcons, 1 pm, FOX
- Raiders vs. Chargers, 4:25 pm, CBS
- Chiefs vs. Broncos, 4:25 pm, CBS
- Dolphins vs. Patriots, 4:25 pm, CBS
- Rams vs. Seahawks, 4:25 pm. FOX
- Packers vs. Vikings, 4:25 pm, FOX
- Cardinals vs. 49ers, 4:25 pm, FOX
- Cowboys vs. Redskins, 8:20 pm, NBC