Following a disappointing Week 1 loss to the Detroit Lions that may have had more to do with the clock operator screwing up than anything the team did wrong, the St. Louis Rams will get a chance to even their record at 1-1 when the Washington Redskins come to town. Robert Griffin III will face off against Sam Bradford in a battle between two of the more exciting young quarterbacks in the league.
That game will be in one of the two 3:05 p.m. slots on FOX, alongside the Cowboys taking on the Seahawks in Seattle.
Here's the full NFL schedule for Week 2, all times are Central.
Thursday, Sept. 13
Sunday, Sept. 16
- Buccaneers vs. Giants, 12 p.m., FOX
- Raiders vs. Dolphins, 12 p.m., CBS
- Texans vs. Jaguars, 12 p.m., CBS
- Browns vs. Bengals, 12 p.m., CBS
- Chiefs vs. Bills, 12 p.m., CBS
- Ravens vs. Eagles, 12 p.m., CBS
- Saints vs. Panthers, 12 p.m., FOX
- Cardinals vs. Patriots, 12 p.m., FOX
- Vikings vs. Colts, 12 p.m., FOX
- Redskins vs. Rams, 3:05 p.m., FOX
- Cowboys vs. Seahawks, 3:05 p.m., FOX
- Jets vs. Steelers, 3:25 p.m., CBS
- Titans vs. Chargers, 3:25 p.m., CBS
Lions vs. 49ers, 7:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Sept. 17
Check out SI.com for more on the NFL Schedule.