The 2012 NFL season kicks off on Wednesday when the Dallas Cowboys head to New York to face the defending Super Bowl champions. Past that, the rest of the teams will need to wait until Sunday afternoon to start things off, with the St. Louis Rams getting a tough test to start at noon on FOX against the Detroit Lions.
Here's the full NFL schedule for Week 1, all times are CT. You can head to SI.com for a full NFL schedule.
Wednesday, Sept. 5
- Cowboys at Giants, 7:30 p.m., NBC
Sunday , Sept. 9
- Redskins at Saints, Noon, FOX
- Falcons at Chiefs, Noon, FOX
- Eagles at Browns, Noon, FOX
- Rams at Lions, Noon, FOX
- Patriots at Titans, Noon, CBS
- Dolphins at Texans, Noon, CBS
- Bills at Jets, Noon, CBS
- Colts at Bears, Noon, CBS
- Jaguars at Vikings, Noon, CBS
- Panthers at Buccaneers, 3:25 p.m., FOX
- Seahawks at Cardinals, 3:25 p.m., FOX
- 49ers at Packers, 3:25 p.m., FOX
- Steelers at Broncos, 7:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, Sept. 10
Already drafted your fantasy team and looking for a new challenge? Try our Pick 6 challenge!