Welcome to Episode 10 of the JoeSportsFan Show, a weekly digital jamboree centered around St. Louis sports.
If you're new to the show, welcome aboard the ship and allow us to fill you in with the important details.
What it is *not*:
- A rehash of box scores and game recaps
- Filmed from Mom's basement
What it is:
- Hosted by Matt Sebek and Josh Bacott from JoeSportsFan.com
- 10-minute recap of our favorite stories from the week in St. Louis sports
- Released every Wednesday on SBN St. Louis and JoeSportsFanSTL.com
- Available (for free) via iTunes.
This particular episode is dedicated to Rex Hudler, a member of the Cardinals from '90 - '92 and a real pioneer in St. Louis' love affair with scrappy white players that also have funny names.
Episode 10 Hyperlink Feeding Frenzy...
The Post-Dispatch's Dan Caesar is REALLY excited about the latest St. Louis radio news. (link)
Even the St. Louis homeless aren't fond of the Jeff Suppan signing. (link)
Phillies fan arrested for intentionally puking on girl. (link)
Cardinals first base coach Dave McKay's superfan. (link)
Placido Polanco's head is rather large. (link)
Former SLUH star, Taylor Twellman, in a terrible Sports Authority commercial. (link)
STLTweet.com Tweet of the Week: @OneRamsWay (link)
Ramon Caraballo's Baseball-Reference.com page. (link)
About The JoeSportsFan Show:
Subscribe to our FREE iTunes feed (link)
Follow us on Twitter (link)