Things are just terrible for the St. Louis Rams, who lost once again in Week 14 and fell to 2-11 overall. There has been very little to praise from any angle, and most fans are probably fine that at least the Rams avoided an embarrassing performance on the national stage. Even so, it's another loss.
SB Nation's Joel Thorman has released his Week 15 NFL Power Rankings, and the Rams still are firmly entrenched as the lowest-ranked NFC team, at No. 31:
Is this just a bad season for Sam Bradford? Is it injuries? Or is Sam Bradford bad? I didn't think I'd be asking that question.
Here are the top and bottom five teams in the NFL, according to SB Nation's rankings:
Top Five Teams
1. Green Bay Packers (13-0, LW: 1)
2. New Orleans Saints (10-3, LW: 2)
3. Baltimore Ravens (10-3, LW: 3)
4. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-3, LW: 5)
5. New England Patriots (10-3, LW: 6)
Bottom Five Teams
28. Cleveland Browns (4-9, LW: 27)
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-9, LW: 29)
30. Minnesota Vikings (2-11, LW: 30)
31. St. Louis Rams (2-11, LW: 31)
32. Indianapolis Colts (0-13, LW: 32)
Will the experts from around the web see it the same way? Stay tuned to SB Nation St. Louis for more Power Rankings Updates, and for in-depth analysis on the St. Louis Rams be sure to visit Turf Show Times. Visit SB Nation NFL for more news and notes around the league.