The Missouri Tigers will be getting a full taste of what the SEC has to offer in their inaugural season in the league next year. The SEC released its conference schedule for 2012, and it has the Tigers facing some of the most storied programs in both the conference and the country.
The Tigers will start conference play on Sept. 8 by hosting the Georgia Bulldogs in Columbia, and will also host the Alabama Crimson Tide in mid-October. Mizzou's notable road trips include back-to-back jaunts to visit the Florida Gators and Tennesee Volunteers in November, and a visit to the other Columbia to take on the South Carolina Gamecocks in what will be Mizzou's first SEC road game.
Here is Mizzou's full conference schedule for 2012:
- Sept. 8: vs. Georgia Bulldogs
- Sept. 22: at South Carolina Gamecocks
- Oct. 6: vs. Vanderbilt Commodores
- Oct. 13: vs. Alabama Crimson Tide
- Oct. 27: vs. Kentucky Wildcats
- Nov. 3: at Florida Gators
- Nov. 10: at Tennessee Volunteers
- Nov. 24: at Texas A&M Aggies
For more on Missouri, visit Rock M Nation, SB Nation's Missouri Tigers blog. For more SEC, visit Team Speed Kills, and for more college football, head over to SB Nation's college football news hub.