The 2013 Missouri Valley Conference Tournament kicks off in earnest on Saturday with the semifinal games. The Creighton Bluejays and Wichita State Shockers are the overwhelming favorites to face off for the automatic bid. Both teams have solid resumes and are in good position to get at-large NCAA bids even if they don't win the tourney, but it's called "Arch Madness" for a good reason. Anything can happen in this tournament.
Creighton already took care of business this morning, topping the Indiana State Sycamores, 64-43. On Sunday, they will face off with the winner of the second semifinals game.
Here's the schedule and TV listings (all times Eastern):
No. 2 Wichita State Shockers vs. No. 6 Illinois State Redbirds — 4:05 PM, MVC TV Network
Sunday: No. 1 Creighton vs. Wichita State/Illinois State — 1:05 PM, CBS Sports Network
Check out the updated bracket at the official website here.
More from SB Nation:
• Vote for the best GIF of the week
• Swimsuit model Alyssa Miller joins The Halfy Hour
• Just how powerful is Roger Goodell?
• Bracketology: No. 1 seeds face tough tests in stretch run
• Are advanced stats good for fans?
• NFL Mock Draft: New names rising in first round