SB Nation's Joel Thorman has released his Week 12 NFL Power Rankings, and it should come as no surprise that the St. Louis Rams have dropped down to No. 30 after their 24-7 loss to the Seattle Seahawks. The Rams fell one spot from their rank last week, but the interesting bit is that they are actually not the lowest-ranked NFC team. That dubious distinction belongs to the Minnesota Vikings, who have a much tougher schedule to round out the season. Here's what Thorman had to say about the Rams:
30. St. Louis Rams (2-8, LW: 29): A candidate for the NFL's most disappointing team (if not for Philly).
With Sam Bradford failing to show the spark he had last season, it's hard to argue with that point. Hopefully the Rams can salvage some good football in the remaining weeks of the season, but then again, maybe fans should be hoping for a complete collapse.
Here are the top and bottom five teams in the NFL, according to SB Nation's rankings:
Top Five Teams
1. Green Bay Packers (10-0, LW: 1)
2. San Francisco 49ers (9-1, LW: 2)
3. Baltimore Ravens (7-3, LW: 5)
4. New Orleans Saints (7-3, LW: 3)
5. Houston Texans (7-3, LW: 4)
Bottom Five Teams
28. Arizona Cardinals (3-7, LW: 25)
29. Carolina Panthers (2-8, LW: 28)
30. St. Louis Rams (2-8, LW: 29)
31. Minnesota Vikings (2-8, LW: 30)
32. Indianapolis Colts (0-10, LW: 32)
Stay tuned to SB Nation St. Louis for more Power Rankings Updates, and for in-depth analysis on the St. Louis Rams be sure to visit Turf Show Times. Visit SB Nation NFL for more news and notes around the league.