With Sam Bradford nursing an ankle injury and the team falling to 2-10 on the season, the St. Louis Rams don't have many things going for them outside of draft position. The only good news might be that the winless Indianapolis Colts are insulating the Rams from the dubious distinction of "NFL's worst team," but it seems as if NFC's worst team is a label befitting the disappointing Rams.
SB Nation's Joel Thorman has released his Week 14 NFL Power Rankings, and the Rams are firmly entrenched as the lowest-ranked NFC team, at No. 31:
Tom Brandstater could be starting at quarterback on Sunday. Haven't heard of him? Join the crowd.
Here are the top and bottom five teams in the NFL, according to SB Nation's rankings:
Top Five Teams
1. Green Bay Packers (12-0, LW: 1)
2. New Orleans Saints (9-3, LW: 2)
3. Baltimore Ravens (9-3, LW: 3)
4. San Francisco 49ers (10-2, LW: 4)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-3, LW: 5)
Bottom Five Teams
28. Washington Redskins (4-8, LW: 27)
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-9, LW: 29
30. Minnesota Vikings (2-10, LW: 30)
31. St. Louis Rams (2-10, LW: 31)
32. Indianapolis Colts (0-12, LW: 32)
Will the experts from around the web see it the same way? Stay tuned to SB Nation St. Louis for more Power Rankings Updates, and for in-depth analysis on the St. Louis Rams be sure to visit Turf Show Times. Visit SB Nation NFL for more news and notes around the league.