The St. Louis Rams could end the season above .500 if they can go into CenturyLink Field and defeat the Seattle Seahawks.
At 7-7-1, St. Louis has improved immensely under first year coach Jeff Fischer, and finishing the year over .500 would be a great building block as the Rams head into 2013. Standing in the way of the Rams are the Seattle Seahawks, who could win the NFC West with a win and a San Francisco 49ers loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
In other noteworthy games around the league, the NFC East will be decided on Sunday night when the Dallas Cowboys take on the Washington Redskins in a winner take all battle in the nation's capital.
The full Week 17 slate is below. All times are Eastern.
Sunday, Dec. 30
- Bears vs. Lions, 1 pm, FOX
- Jaguars vs. Titans, 1 pm, CBS
- Texans vs. Colts, 1 pm, CBS
- Browns vs. Steelers, 1 pm, CBS
- Ravens vs. Bengals, 1 pm, CBS
- Jets vs. Bills, 1 pm, CBS
- Panthers vs. Saints, 1 pm, FOX
- Eagles vs. Giants, 1 pm, FOX
- Buccaneers vs. Falcons, 1 pm, FOX
- Raiders vs. Chargers, 4:25 pm, CBS
- Chiefs vs. Broncos, 4:25 pm, CBS
- Dolphins vs. Patriots, 4:25 pm, CBS
- Rams vs. Seahawks, 4:25 pm. FOX
- Packers vs. Vikings, 4:25 pm, FOX
- Cardinals vs. 49ers, 4:25 pm, FOX
- Cowboys vs. Redskins, 8:20 pm, NBC