The St. Louis Rams currently hold the No. 2 overall pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, but they are projected to trade down in the latest SB Nation NFL Mock Draft and could possibly take a look at projected top-10 defensive linemen like Quinton Coples, Michael Brockers and Devon Still.
On day three of the 2012 NFL Combine, those three players headline the defensive talent arriving in Indianapolis. Defensive lineman and linebacker hopefuls are scheduled to travel to Indianapolis, register, take hospital pre-examine x-ray, attend orientation and give interviews. Here a look at some of the best players on the front seven who arrived in Indy on Friday:
- Andre Branch, DL, Clemson Tigers
- Michael Brockers, DL, LSU Tigers
- Vontaze Burfict, LB, Arizona St. Sun Devils
- Quinton Coples, DL, North Carolina Tar Heels
- Fletcher Cox, DL, Mississippi St. Bulldogs
- Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama Crimson Tide
- Melvin Ingram, DL, South Carolina Gamecocks
- Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College Eagles
- Whitney Mercilus, DL, Illinois Fighting Illini
- Dontari Poe, DL, Memphis Tigers
- Devon Still, DL, Penn St. Nittany Lions
- Courtney Upshaw, LB, Alabama Crimson Tide
You can find the full list of players invited to the 2012 NFL Combine via the NFL Combine's official website.